Anna J. Prettyman
- Family Law
Anna Prettyman is a Twin Cities attorney specializing in Minnesota Family Law. She attended the University of Minnesota and Hamline University and earned a law degree from Mitchell Hamline Law School. She has five young children and resides in Dakota County, Minnesota.
She handles all facets of family law issues through mediation and trial including, but not limited to, child custody and support, spousal support, dissolution of marriage, domestic violence restraining orders, property valuation and division of property, post divorce issues/support and custody modification. She is a member of the Minnesota Bar Association and the Dakota County Bar Association.
Anna has made it her mission to change the face of divorce by serving as a Rule 114 Qualified Neutral and Collaborative Law Attorney, which gives divorcing couples an accessible and peaceful resource to dissolve their marriage. Anna believes that by simplifying the divorce process and sharing her vast experience in family law with her clients, individuals are empowered to reclaim control over their own lives.
- Mitchell Hamline School of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota
- J.D. - 2008
- Hamline University, St. Paul, Minnesota
- B.A. - 2005
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Honors: Dean's List
- Major: Legal Studies, Psychology
- State of Minnesota Judicial Branch, Judicial Law Clerk, 2009 to 2011
- City of St. Paul Attorney's Office, Certified Student Attorney, 2008 to 2009
- Rule 114 Qualified Neutral and Collaborative Law Attorney
- Minnesota Bar Association
- Dakota County Bar Association
Current Employment Position