Strong Family Law Representation
A qualified Twin Cities family law attorney can focus on the details of your case, while you return to the day-to-day details of restructuring your life. With law offices in Eagan, the firm of Prettyman Law provides clients with exceptional legal services in all areas of family law. The firm’s expertise includes divorce issues; marital property characterization, valuation and division; spousal and child support; child custody; paternity; modification issues; and martial termination agreements.
The Help You Deserve
When you come to Anna Prettyman’s office, she will discuss your circumstances. Once she has the critical information, she will develop a custom-tailored representation plan to help you through issues including:
- Divorce: Anna approaches the complex issues in each dissolution strategically and with compassion.
- Alimony/Spousal Support: Focus on your family’s needs while Anna secures the support you require as you rebuild your life.
- Child Custody: Anna will draft a plan for how you and your ex-spouse will divide the time your child spends with each one of you.
- Child Support: Anna will present information to support optimal financial care for your child.
- Modification of Custody/Support: Modify a prior divorce order and get an honest assessment of whether to pursue additional changes.
- Martial Termination Agreement: Take advantage of Anna’s expertise as a Minnesota family law attorney to represent your rights negotiating all issues in a divorce settlement.
Part of what makes Anna so successful is that she is attentive, steady and engaged with her client’s needs. She does everything she can to prepare herself for the pursuit of the ideal outcome.